Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Over the next few weeks, you will see several changes. I will start talking about life as I see it, and how I attribute my ideas into works of art. I will also post progress on my newly found scrapbooking room. I couldn't be more excited for it to finally be getting organized and for me to finally have my own space! Please feel free to message me with questions or please take a look at all my work and I hope you find my work as I do. Just remember, create!



Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm getting there!


Well, the time is flying, only wish it would a little bit more. I'm 29 weeks pregnant, and I have my next growth scan on Tuesday. I don't feel very big, so I hope everything is going good. Few people have mentioned how small I look also. So, hopefully baby has put on some weight...or I'm afraid I'll be induced before I would like to be. I would really like a full term baby...even though I met a women yesterday who had a full term baby and her baby still ended up in the NICU.

I still think everyone in my house has the swine flu. Thankfully, I got every room sanitized and cleaned, and all the laundry done besides the socks, which seems to be a problem most the time in this household. I don't know why we end up with so many socks...oh wait, it's probably because we get too busy...but oh well. Tonight is my plan to get that done as well as my little cousins pillow that I have been too sick to make. The fabric is awesome, so I hope he likes it.

Anyways, post more later maybe. Need to do some activities with the kids before they go to haywire around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica Mary's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player