Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Over the next few weeks, you will see several changes. I will start talking about life as I see it, and how I attribute my ideas into works of art. I will also post progress on my newly found scrapbooking room. I couldn't be more excited for it to finally be getting organized and for me to finally have my own space! Please feel free to message me with questions or please take a look at all my work and I hope you find my work as I do. Just remember, create!



Thursday, September 3, 2009

Picture Post for those in the warmer climates...

Nick and Aiden on his leave!
Maddy and me on her 3rd birthday party!
Nick and Mike, never know about those two...
Jon and Nick
Maddy and Nick
Nick and I
Mom, Nick, Me, and Jon munching on the goods!

Well, I need more time to be able to put more pictures up for those of you who are in California. You suck...as soon as I get offered that great job I'm moving out there and getting myself a pool as well! Have fun and stay safe!
And Ronnie, stay out of trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica Mary's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player