Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Over the next few weeks, you will see several changes. I will start talking about life as I see it, and how I attribute my ideas into works of art. I will also post progress on my newly found scrapbooking room. I couldn't be more excited for it to finally be getting organized and for me to finally have my own space! Please feel free to message me with questions or please take a look at all my work and I hope you find my work as I do. Just remember, create!



Sunday, August 29, 2010

More changes!!!!!



Well, I'm so excited to have one more section of my scrapbooking room finished!!! It's all so real!!! A few more weeks and it will be a great room!!! We went to the vikings game last night and it was my first one ever. We won!!! I'm so excited! It was awesome!!! Favre butt looked amazing of course!!!

Here are some pictures of the latest!!! I finally found a new way to organize my ribbon. I'm also getting the Expression and Jukebox on Friday, of course I can't wait for that! I stamped on the desk Jon made it turned out pretty good. So, here is a little of what the one section will look like!!!


Just needs the rest of the ribbon, pictures, and Cricut Expression
Here are the peg boards Jon made..
How I started to organize ribbon...
This desk Jon made, I stamped them of course...
More of what the desk looks like....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica Mary's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player