Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Over the next few weeks, you will see several changes. I will start talking about life as I see it, and how I attribute my ideas into works of art. I will also post progress on my newly found scrapbooking room. I couldn't be more excited for it to finally be getting organized and for me to finally have my own space! Please feel free to message me with questions or please take a look at all my work and I hope you find my work as I do. Just remember, create!



Saturday, August 28, 2010

And some more after photos and how it's coming along...

Well, I will do another post later of what we've got done this week, but I wanted to add the other after pictures so far. I'm loving what we've done to it this far. I can't wait for it to actually be finished!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica Mary's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player