Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Over the next few weeks, you will see several changes. I will start talking about life as I see it, and how I attribute my ideas into works of art. I will also post progress on my newly found scrapbooking room. I couldn't be more excited for it to finally be getting organized and for me to finally have my own space! Please feel free to message me with questions or please take a look at all my work and I hope you find my work as I do. Just remember, create!



Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's been a minute...

Hey everyone! It's certainly been awhile! You've all probably guessed that I had my little boy. He's adorable! Healthy, and doing well! Couldn't be more excited! I'll have to do a picture post for all of you in California watching my blog. Work is going good...good news. I hava an interview Monday for the masters counseling program at MSU. I'm super excited! I really want to get in...it would be more pay for me and extra education..who doesn't want that right?! Too much to write to catch everyone up...but things are going good. Do another post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jessica Mary's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player